Forthcoming one-off and annual events involving our church and community are listed below. (The Groups page gives details of regular meetings of groups.)
- Wednesday 26th April - Heritage Society meeting - Dr Jean Barclay will talk on the Mitchells of Craigluscar, 7.00pm for 7.30pm start.
- Wednesday 31st May - Heritage Society AGM - Moira Fleming will talk on Robert Henryson, a Dunfermline poet, 7.00pm for 7.30pm start.
|Saturday 6th May|
|This walk will be led by Miss Rosie Black||(easy)|
|Saturday 20th May||Ben Vrackie|
|10 miles (or 6 miles) and height gained 780m(or 680)||(strenuous)|
General Guide Lines
|For persons accepting lifts the following is recommended:|
|Round trips of up to||50 miles||£3.00|
|Round trips over||50 miles||£5.00|
|Round trips over||100 miles||£7.50|
- All children should be accompanied by an adult.
- Wear boots for hill walks and strong shoes with a good grip
for low level walks.
- Wear clothing appropriate to the weather and bring a spare
jumper and water/wind proofs just in case.
- For all day walks, bring a packed lunch, sunscreen, and
plenty to drink.
For more information about our Walking Group or a copy of the full programme, please contact Stewart Miller or Peter Philp via our contact us page.